I have livejournals and blogs I check everyday and one of them admitted to a strange habit ... she likes to smell tape. So that got me to thinking my strange habits.
Little things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I HATE holding my food. I would rather eat it with a fork, so when I have to hold it I tend to inhale. I was at work and shoved 1/2 a hamburger in my face so I didn't have to hold it anymore and just then the phone rang. The girl across from me was laughing so hard she couldn't get it for me for at least 4 rings. And I can eat a banana in 2 bites.
2. I trip over everything. I counted at work Friday ... I tripped six times, twice over the same spot. I have to walk especially slow at school during winter or else I fall down. I remember once while walking to Institute I slipped on an icy patch and BAM papers, backpack, books flying everywhere. When I got back up WOOP back down. Lucky for me no one else was around.
3. I can't stick to one book at a time. Even while reading Twilight I was reading a few other books.
4. I always swivle in a swivle chair. Every class this semester has a swivle chair so the whole 3 hours I swivle back and forth I am sure it annoys the professors.
5. If I can hear music I will do a little dance, without thinking. It can be embrassing sometimes.
6. When barefoot I will walk on my toes. I didn't realize this till a girl at work pointed it out.
7. I am horribly unorganized in my everyday life, but super organized on my computer.
8. When I have homework my room is clean, spotless even. I convince myself I can't work on homework if I can see something out of place.
9. I work better under pressure. Not that I like it, I just work better. Maybe it is because I am pressed for time and can't procrastinate like I want to.
and
10. My robe has to be tied off center. I can't stand it being tied in the middle. I don't know why.
Ok, now it is your turn to write you odd habits and behavior.
2 comments:
That is too funny! Especially about tripping at school during the snow fall! That has happened far too many times for me! Love it Ash!
I'll have to think on this for a little bit. I know I have some odd behaviors. I don't understand why. Too cute about falling at shcool. I remember one day tripping up the stairs and loosing everything I had in the LA building. I had just left a class and didn't put anything in my backpack. My hands were full. And to top it off, I was wearing my Berk's so I ripped my toenail and made it bleed. And of course, the building was pouring out people so I had an audience. Quite the embarrassing day! :) Thanks for some good memories.
Post a Comment