Monday, March 2, 2009

Feline Friends

As most of you know I love my cats. Even though Lacy is a hand-me-down cat she is still a good companion. Lately she hasn't take care of herself and has grown huge mats on her back. Like another cat is perched on her it is pretty gross. Well Saturday I pinned her down between my legs, the bed, and a blanket (to prevent being scratched) and took the scissors to her. I managed to get the massive mat off her back. She still has little ones left. After that 1 1/2 hour struggle she hasn't left me alone. She is so happy she follows me, lays all over me, sleeps on my face. She is just a happy cat. Right now she is perched on the chair back behind me.

Gus is a monster, but he can be cute sometimes. I went into Tysons room this morning to get a fresh picture of him and he wouldn't stop rubbing against me to get a clear picture. So sorry you get an old one (maybe last Summer). He purrs all the time anymore (with Tyson home). He still bites, but sometimes it is fun to play rough with a cat. Yesterday he was laying on Ty's bed when I came in he started stalking me. He didn't bite me though, I managed to thwart him.

I get Reader updates for fun events in the world. This morning I read about a 2 headed cow that lived for a day before it died. I read about some celebrities. I read about a fun way to decorate a kitchen.

Then I read IT.

Yes IT.

Ugly Bat Boy. If you have not seen IT you must run over and read about.

LINK

Tell me what you think. Lacy looked bad with her hair for a while there, but she is a beauty queen compared to this thing.

4 comments:

Kati said...

Lacy is so happy now, but I think she wants to go to sleep still ^_^
Gus is naughty and mean and sharp and so so so cute!!!!
And that is the scariest video/pictures of a cat I have ever seen!!!!

Ryann said...

That is so funny about Lacy! Kaylee won't stop talking about Lacy and keeps talking about Gus biting Tyson. It is so funny that she remembers all of that.

Adamson said...

How do you know that is the way lacy is spelled? What if I chose to spell it Lacey? J/K Anyway, the cat in the video is nasty! I would never want that cat near me that is for sure.

Malissa said...

Boy that cat is ugly. Poor things. And he can't even help it. You are a good momma to those kitties. And they love you so. When Lacy goes to sleep, please take Berk with her. He sucks lately. Always pottying in the house. UGH! I hate it.