Who else is in the mood for Christmas music? I must resist! I will not casually push the other holidays aside for Christmas like local department stores (you can buy decorations at Kmart already ... what happened to Halloween and Thanksgiving?). I can see the future now ... Christmas shopping all year round! Who needs a specific time of the year you can always spend money for Christmas.
Anyway, the weather is kinda fun outside. The roads aren't too slick and we have our first taste of winter. And it is the fun snowman building snow. We stopped by my aunts house tonight and she had the cutest snowman out front. On the way home I counted four more snow figures. Fun.
The new apartment isn't too bad. It has been a rough week, but I think things are finally settled. I am way late turning in a couple assignments, and I have to know the material for the midterm Tuesday, so I better get my bun in gear and work on it. I just don't get how things need to be mathematically. I will take my book with me tomorrow to work and look over it.
My room is freezing. I don't know what the deal is ... probably the high ceilings. I am sure Tony is warm up there. (In case you aren't in the cool loop Tony is a fly. I was watching Malcolm in the Middle and the youngest child had a friend fly named Tony in that episode). I have 2 pants, 2 pairs of socks, slippers, 2 shirts and a blanket, and I am still freezing. I need to get our my finger gloves so I can type and be warm.
I promise I will catch up on your blogs, I am so busy anymore I only have a second to check new messages. When I have a break from homework and work I will comment. Or if I can sneak on at work hehe.
Anymore questions about the new place feel free to email.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update Ash. Just hopin and whishin everything turns out great for all of you. I am glad that the move is over. Hope things settle down real quick. Thanks for the update. We, who don't live in Poky, have no idea what is going on anymore! :) Love ya! -M
Tony is such a good name, for a fly. I wasn't too sure about this winter stuff, mostly because I was out in it all Saturday chasing cows. VERY COLD. Fun though if you are into that type of stuff.
Post a Comment