Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy Crazy

I have no idea what is happening in my life right now. I guess I am just along for the ride. Our house closes on the 10th of this month, so a week and a day. From there it will be a mystery. I guess I will have to keep you posted on what is happening. Wherever I go the cats will follow. They are my traveling buddies. Lace and Gus, my side kicks. Even if they fight all the time. The spray bottle is coming with me too, it keeps the anger at a tolerable level. I have very little when it comes down to stuff. The largest thing i own is the kitchen table, and that has to come with me in January. Amanda is excited to have a big table. I think our apartment will be able to fit it even. There is a nice section that sits in a windowed cubby. At least the pictures say so. I will be visiting her after finals to see where we are going to live. Hopefully something is open.
I still don't know where I will work. There is an opening in Washington (haha be jealous) for a GIS worker. $47k-$87k a year. They will be working close to the reservation and the tribal needs. So I will not be working there. So close Forks ... so close.
Idaho Falls won't be bad. I will be able to live with Amanda and that should be fun. We both love the Barbie movies. So remember ladies when the new movies come out we will be sitting on the couch watching along with all of you.
School seemes to be taking over my life. I have already had 3 exams. I thought they were easy, but we will see you know how it goes when you think something is easy. Cross your fingers for me.
I better get to bed, I have a long thursday ahead of me tomorrow. 9AM to 9PM, yay. (can you hear the sarcasm?)
Have a good night, and I will write again soon!

3 comments:

Malissa said...

I really wish you all luck in your moves. I hope that when you get to IF that you are able to find a job. It sucks looking but will be great when it finally happens. Have fun with the kitchen table. Funny that that is the first real funiture that you own! Well, besides your bed and computer. But they come and go! So does the table I guess! :) But not the cats. They will be there forever. Love the comment about the squirt bottle. Whatcha gunna do if Ty wants Gus?

Ryann said...

Wow, you have a lot of things to think about right now. I really do wish you luck! How fun to move to IF (well, as fun as IF can be) and get your own place with your friend. Something to really look forward to! I too liked the comment about the water bottle and the cats! Too cute!

Malissa said...

We miss you Ashley. Please come back to us! We love all your great posts and miss your comments so much. Hope school is going well. -M