Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Hair!

I love getting my hair done. Who doesn't?

Thought I would post some pictures for those who don't see me that often. I set the appointment up for 2:45 and got out of there at 5:45. Wow!

My all over color is a dark brown, even if it looks black. It is two days old so the colors are a little darker than they will be for the most part. I got some red streaks foiled in there.

Anyway, see for yourself:


I am listening to Motion City Soundtrack. I have listened to them all week they are currently my new obsession ^_^. Here is a link if you want to hear - Motion City Soundtrack - Even If It Kills Me. She only gave me a trim, I want to get over the weird flip up curl at the bottom of my hair before I start cutting it the way I want it. ::Shakes fist at natural curl:: By fall I should have it there.



I have chunks of red on both sides, it is more red than this. This just looks brown on dark brown. Anyway, when my hair is hanging down it is called peek-a-boo color and you can see it in streaks and then at the bottom where it curls out. It looks pretty cool.

There ya go, my new hair and current music obsession. I get to go in again in 2 weeks to get a touch up on the red, there are two spots that didn't want to take.

Till next time.

4 comments:

Adamson said...

I wish I could get my hair cut, but I will just have to live with long hair for a little while longer.

Your hair looks really nice. It is fun getting hair cut and the feeling that you get after. I always felt awesome!

Kati said...

My beautiful baby girl!! I love that you added the red, it looks so good and a good color on you. Your dark color is you!!

RyannLoftus said...

Ooh, I so love the new hair! It is so cute. I so want to get my hair permed. Yes, you read that right, permed, but I don't have over a hundred bucks to spend on it. You will be sporting a sexy doo for Saturday graduation!

Malissa said...

Oh Ash! I can hardly believe that is you in those pics! You look good! I love the new hair. I can't believe how long it is getting. I love it! Can't wait to see it in person. And Ryann is right. You will look good on Saturday!