Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Ok so I stumbled upon this little 3 episode musical. The songs were all over youtube and someone on my art page said they really liked it.

So I checked it out.

The songs are quite catchy and the storyline is cute. I don't want to spoil too much for you if you want to watch it so I will stop my comments there.

If you want to check it out as well you can watch it free on their website.


Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Also, happy late 4th of July. Hope yours was a good one.

1 comment:

Malissa said...

So that was totally Neil Patrick Harris. What is this? I only watched the first 6 min. I couldn't watch the whole thing. How funny!

Also, where have I been lately that I haven't commented on your blog? I thought I got everyones. I guess not. So sorry! I will get them done right now. I love ya Ash! :)