Yes ... I am still alive, and I have a lot to write about, but not quite yet. I have to plan out how to write everything without making it a GIANT post that seems to ramble. Haha. So you will have to wait to hear the drama in my life.
Here is a preview:
Kannon's birth!
Christmas
New Years
Things changing at work
Please no spoilers in the comments for those who already know. ^_^
Anyway, this post is dedicated to the number 50, since it is my 50th post YAY! I never thought I would make it this far. Anyway here goes:
In the year 50 Roman's learned how to use soap.
50 is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of 2 squares in 2 ways.
50 is the atomic number of tin.
There are 50 states in the USA (Hawaii being number 50)
As far as marriage goes, gold is the 50th anniversary gift.
President Ulysses S. Grant is on the $50
The moon is 50 times smaller than the earth.
The Roman numeral for 50 is L.
Noah's Ark was 50 cubits in width.
There are 50 chapters in the book of Genesis.
Hope your holidays went well. Look forward to hearing from me soon!
1 comment:
Yeah! So glad you are back. Can't wait to hear all your news. And I was going to add to your list until I found out that we are only on president #44. OOPS! Way to pay attention to how many US pres we have! Oh well, I am a busy mommy! :)
Post a Comment