Saturday, January 10, 2009

Moving ...

I am sure all of you are wondering what is happening. At least those of you in distant cities (Malis ^_^). Some things fell through, some mishaps with families on the other end, and some emotional roller coasters (again not on my end) led me to believe I shouldn't move. Besides I can't get a job just yet with the economy the way it is. I plan to look deeper come Monday (it has been too nice not working I am in no rush).

What have I done in my new spare time? Not sleep in of course. Since Tyson came home he thinks we all need to have a schedule. I am awake at 9:30am every morning. If I get home at 3am I am still awake at 9:30am. Tyson comes in and asks me what I am doing in bed still. A bonus with him home is that I don't have to sleep with Mr. Annoying aka Gus. His cute wears off at 5 in the morning when he wants out.

If you have any questions just email me at geology.ashley@gmail.com I check it several times a day. I am trying to get away from my kin_watashi@yahoo.com, I made that when I was in high school and it is just so cheesy now.

But that is about it. I should have some interesting posts coming up with my job searching. We well see how that goes.

Keep in touch ^_^

2 comments:

Malissa said...

Hey sorry to hear about not moving. I sure you find a job. It is really scarry out right now but with alot of prayer and lots of looking, I know you will be guided in the right direction. Just keep it Ash. I am glad that you already know that it wasn't meant to be with the move. It would have been scarry to get there and have it not work! Good luck!

Ryann said...

Sorry that things didn't work out. That is a HUGE bummer, especially when you have it all planned out, you know? But I am happy that you are okay with your decision. That is the best thing to be. Hang in there and good luck with the job situation. That is a toughie!