Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bombarded much?

Wow look at that, no posts for a long time, no comments for a long time and then

BAM!

I write three blogs in one day and comment on everything I missed. I haven't been checking my computer websites as often. I find myself being really busy doing stuff or reading away from my computer during the day. You can only look at so much before you are bored of the internet ... or is that just me?

Found this fun tag on a friends blog and thought I would share it with all of you.


Yes
1. Dancing in the rain
2. Colder weather
3. Old ratty sweat shirts
4. DDR
5. LARGE sodas
6. Finding money in a long lost pair of jeans
7. Adventures and exploring
8. Flip-flops
9. Chicken rollups
10. Crickets chirping at night

No
1. Spiders
2. People who talk down to you
3. Smelly shoes
4. Paper cuts
5. Pens that don't work very well, but happen to be your favorite color
6. Spotted glasses
7. Idaho water
8. Dumb movies ... at least the ones you expected to be good and weren't
9. Categorizing people
10. Wearing tennis shoes in 90 degree weather.

And for a bonus here is the commercial about the applesauce touching the carrots I was laughing about in Boise. You have to click on the link on the side called Pocket Plates - LINK

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kati said...

That was so CUTE!!! Thanks for finding it and for sharing it. I love the happy applesauce face as he sits and bounces, just happy to be out with everyone else bouncing around. Really cute.

Thanks for going for a ride with me last night, we need to head west next time!!! ^_^

Ryann said...

I agree, tennis shoes in hot weather = gross! That was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

Malissa said...

I totally love the applesauce touching. It was so funny. I also love your list although, I am not big into getting wet. I am not sure I can dance in the rain! And I too totally hate spiders! YUCK! I am heading out right now to clean out that monster of a garage. I am sure I will be screaming before the hours is up! :) Wish me luck!