I find it frustrating when you don't know your work schedule for the week. I have found myself like that for a while now. I worked on Friday and to my knowledge I worked again Monday at 8am, then Tuesday at 6:30am, the rest of the week wasn't written yet. So I wrote that down and moved on with life.
This morning when I got to work I started unloading the truck, thinking of all the possible ways we could get the 1300 piece truck unloaded before big boss came to see it. While unloading boxes on the chemical wall I was chatting with a coworker about it and he said I don't have to worry. I just looked at him strangely and said "Yeah, I come in at 6 tomorrow." He looked at me strangely and asked if she had changed the schedule.
Now I was really confused. So I marched myself to the front and looked at it. She had changed it so I don't come in Tuesday at all. I will not be around for big boss to come in. I won't even be unloading the boxes, organizing, zoning, nothing.
That is a load off on me, but now I have to work over my hair appointment, which she said I can have off. So I will call, or go in tomorrow and discuss it with her. Very annoying. I wish she just left it the way it was. I don't want to go in when big boss is in there, and I really don't want to go in at 6:30 tomorrow so I will go in in the afternoon and ask her if I can switch with another worker for Friday or Saturday. Annoying.
I was waiting for a call tonight, not sure if I was going in tomorrow, I was planning on switching a day already since my other coworker doesn't want that many hours, but the call never came. So I assume the plan is still as is.
Very annoying. I can't wait until big boss is gone and we can get back to doing things wrong again.
2 comments:
Um yeah, I would have to agree. Nothing worse than never knowing your schedule from one day to the next. I hate jobs like that! Hopefully it all worked out and you didn't have to be there with the big boss, but that you are still able to have a day to get your hair done. I hate the balancing act. It is never fun!
Big bosses are not fun. I sure hope it all worked out for you. Keep us all up to date on the job front. It is fun hearing what is going on in your life so many miles away! :)
Sure hope you got to get your hair done. Put up a pic and show us what it looks like!
Post a Comment