As most of you know already my last semester of college started Monday. I still don’t have my schedule memorized yet, might take me a bit. And I have no clue what each class is called. People ask me all the time and I just look at them. If I have to be there what’s the point in memorizing their name? Haha.
Anyway, let me get my cheat sheet.
Monday: Personal Finance @ 6:00-8:45PM
Tuesday: Information Technology GIS @ 9:00-11:30AM and Programming for GIS @ 5:00-8:00PM
Wednesday: NO CLASS YAY!
Thursday: Geotechnology Seminar @ 10:15-11:45AM and Science in American Society @ 7:00-9:00PM
Friday: NO CLASS AGAIN WOOT!
Now my work schedule x_x cause we all know how much I love being there.
Monday: 9AM-5:30PM
Tuesday: 12PM-4:30PM
Wednesday: 9AM-6PM
Thursday: 12PM-6PM
Friday: 9AM-6PM
Lets see how fast we can burn Ashley out! I don’t think this semester will be all that bad. I am a minority in my classes being one of the only undergrads, so I get away without having to do any projects. The biggest thing I have to do so far is write one 10-15 page paper on a possible thesis. And I have all semester to just focus on that so no worries. We haven’t started the actual classes yet, so we will see how things go next week.
3 comments:
Wow Ash. You are going to be so busy. I only envy the part where when you are done you will have your degree! I cannot believe the time is almost here. How about you? I bet you thought this semester would never come. I am very proud of you and I am only your Aunt! Congrats on all the hard work. Now you only have to make it 16 more weeks. Which translates into 80 more days give or take a few due to holidays and such. Good luck. I will be in your cheering section! :)
Wow, you are busy! Too funny that you don't the names of all your classes yet. I hate that! Just think this is it! You are almost there! How exciting! I'm rooting you on Ash!
I love running into you on campus!! I love knowing that you are not too far away from me and I love our Thursday get aways. Making memories to last a lifetime with right???
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment