Ok here at the opening night party pictures (I picked out the ones I liked best)
See hospital Bella's bum? I laughed when I saw her. Interesting costume.
Here is the crowd inside. Really crowded, but lots of fun!
And the outside crowd. We were kicked out at 11:00PM so they can clean and set up the stands. Look how good they were to listen to instructions "Stay out of the street!" That poor mall cop. He drove up and down yelling at them but they really didn't care. We were sitting on a grassy hill here so we weren't in the way. Look at all the prom dresses.
And we had a surprise visit from Jacob. ^_^ everyone called that kid Emmett, and surprisingly he looked just like I imagined Emmett to look. He ran around attacking people in his werewolf mask (we weren't attacked :p).It was a fun night. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I should have taken some of my prizes but emergencies call and I wasn't able to get around to it. Sorry guys. You will just have to visit to see it ^_^.
2 comments:
LOVE the pics and especially Bella's bum! Too funny! Sounds like it was a blast and there were a TON of people. I can't believe it!
WOW! I can't believe how busy it was. Look at all the lines of people. I cannot believe you three braved that. I am only half way through the book. I am bringing all of the books for Ryann this weekend so she can spend her time reading alos! :) I think the boys can take care of the kids for once!
Anyway, I cannot wait to finish. What is Heather doing? I she stuck in Forks also? Haven't heard from her for days. Just curious.
Post a Comment