Every want to go to Disneyland Paris ... but don't think you will ever make it? Well thanks to google and their awesomeness we can 'walk' around via their google cam!
This is fun!!!! It's so empty there! I almost feel like Emmy that time we took her to the play area in the mall and no children were there and she was sad, I want a crowd!! I want to hear all the convo's around me from grouchy children to stinky hotel rooms to who lost what on each ride, that is the experience!
Thanks Ashley for snooping things out for us, just gives us more of an excuse to waste away time on the internet!! ^_^ Luv ya!!!
Disney Paris looks so much fun. But like your mom said, it looks deserted. Hopefully this was taken early in the morning before the park had opened and this is not a live shot. I would love to go to Disney Paris. Heck I would love to go to Disney USA. I wish we had tons of money and that was not an issues. If only......
2 comments:
This is fun!!!! It's so empty there! I almost feel like Emmy that time we took her to the play area in the mall and no children were there and she was sad, I want a crowd!! I want to hear all the convo's around me from grouchy children to stinky hotel rooms to who lost what on each ride, that is the experience!
Thanks Ashley for snooping things out for us, just gives us more of an excuse to waste away time on the internet!! ^_^
Luv ya!!!
Disney Paris looks so much fun. But like your mom said, it looks deserted. Hopefully this was taken early in the morning before the park had opened and this is not a live shot. I would love to go to Disney Paris. Heck I would love to go to Disney USA. I wish we had tons of money and that was not an issues. If only......
Post a Comment